Friday, July 12, 2013

My Favorite Quotes (4)

In this segment of my blog you can read my favorite quotes from the books I've read in the past few weeks.

"Sometimes things that seem most perfect, in reality, are not. Such as love.
You give it. You take it. You lose it. You break it."
- Head Over Wheels by January Valentine

"No one had ever called me unnatural before, except the time I put ketchup on a taco. But seriously, we'd been out of salsa, so what else what I supposed to do?"
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

"I'm the girl you ask to come over and give your cat his daily pills while you're on vacation. And, by the way, I don't like the way your cat looks at me. Like even he knows I'm the dull one. One of these days I'm going to drink some wine and flash my boobs at your cat - really give him something to think about."
- Stardust by Mimi Strong 

"I'd said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass."
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

"No one knows why, but sometimes even the best of things aren't meant to be."
- Head Over Wheels by January Valentine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...