Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Review: Goddess by Josephine Angelini


Title: Goddess (Starcrossed #3)
Author: Josephine Angelini
Pages: 448
ISBN: 9780330529761
Genre: Young Adult
First Published: May 2013


She must rise, or they will fall ...Helen's powers are increasing--and so is the distance between her and her mortal friends. To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a dangerous traitor is lurking among them, and all fingers point to Orion. Still unsure whether she loves him or Lucas, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, or risk all-out war.


I always saw the Greek gods as good, but after reading this trilogy, I'm seeing them in a completely different way. My favorite god was Hades, surprisingly. This book was a good ending to the series, although after reading it I kind of feel like Angelini is keeping her options open, she can easily write a fourth book if she wants too.  

What I didn't like was that it took so damn long for Daphne to finally admit the truth to Helen about her and Lucas and I was sad that there wasn't much time for romance because of the big war. But there were still some cute moments. I especially liked Orion's HEA. The whole Matt thing was a bit confusing for me and I didn't really like that twist. But it was still a very cool book. It made me want to read more books with Greek mythology in it! 
4 stars for Goddess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...