Friday, October 11, 2013

Filling Up The Weekend (9)

A few tips for you all to read this weekend:

The story sounds very romantic. I haven't read it yet, but I'm going to start it this weekend. My expectations are very high, this book just has to be amazing!

Anyone who has read my review of the Bet knows how much I absolutely loved it. If you haven't read the Bet, you should go do it soon. And while you're at it, try the sequel too! You won't be disappointed!


I discovered this series when I was on vacation in New Zealand. I've read the first three books and loved them. It's a fun and lovely series that you should really try if you like vampires.

I still want to punch myself for not going to Lauren Graham's book signing when I still lived in New York. So stupid! Anyway, this book is a must read for all you chick lit/romance lovers out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...