Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (12)

A person can never have enough books. So it doesn't matter how many books I have on my shelves (or my kindle) I always want more. In this segment of my blog you can find out which books are on my wishlist.

Young Adult: Angel Fever (Angel #3) by L.A. Weatherly
As you might have read in last friday's Filling Up The Weekend, this is a series I would recommend to all of you. The third book is coming out soon and I can't wait until I can get my hands on it!

New Adult: Stripped by H.M. Ward
Now that I've finished reading about one of the Ferro brothers, I'm ready for the next one! This book is about Jonathan Ferro, the youngest brother. I'm glad it's gonna be a full length novel instead of a novella, like the Arrangement books. Stripped comes out at the end of August.


Young Adult: Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
I'm embarrassed to admit I still haven't bought this one yet. The first book in this series blew me away and even though the second one wasn't as great, I still love this series. Requiem is the third and final book. The one where we will find out how it all ends..

Chick lit: Every Girl Does It by Rachel van Dyken
I can keep my explanation for wanting to read this book very short: It's written by Rachel van Dyken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...