Friday, August 9, 2013

Filling Up The Weekend (7)

Don't know what to read? Here are some tips from me, so you'll survive the weekend without dying of boredom.

I'm so happy I stumbled upon this book by accident at the bookstore. It's an amazing and very original story, but also quite complicated. You definitely need to pay attention while reading this book.

I'm going to keep recommending this book to you all, until everybody read it. That's right, I loved it thát much! It's an heartbreaking and incredibly beautiful book.

I've already mentioned Rachel van Dyken a few times on my blog. I read two of her books so far and loved them both. Elite is an awesome and addictive book.

Oh my god, this book is so great! I finished it within a day and went straight to the store the next day to buy the second book. Finished that one within a day too and went to the store again the next day for the last book. I'm going to try to go slow on that one because I don't want the series to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...