Friday, September 20, 2013

Filling Up The Weekend (8)

Don't know what to read? Here are a few tips to get you through the weekend.

I was very impressed by this book. When I started reading it, I couldn't stop. And it has an ending that blew me away. Definitely a must-read!

I've read this last year and I still remember how much I loved it. It was a 5 star book, without a doubt. Most of you YA lovers have probably already read it, but if you haven't: please read it soon! You will not be disappointed!


Once you get into the story, you won't be able to stop reading. I read all five of the Fever books in a row. They just kept getting better and better!

Another great YA. I've only read the first book in this series but the ending leaves you wanting more, so the second book, Magic Study, is very high on my wishlist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...