Friday, April 5, 2013

Filling Up The Weekend! (1)

If you're like me, and have countless books but still have no idea what to read sometimes, here are some tips for you to read during those fantastic days called The Weekend:


I'm not a fan of Kinsella's Shopaholic series but I love all her other books. They're funny, light and always have a HEA. 

The movie premiered this month in Germany so what's a better reason to read it than to prepare for the movie! Let's just hope it's gonna be in our movie theaters too!



After reading the first three books of the Lux series by Armentrout I'm pretty sure everything she write's is awesome. This one included.

Paranormal Romance/New Adult: Seduced by Innocence by KimberlyKinrade
When the average rating on Goodreads is higher than 4 stars it's almost always good. And I don't think I can think of a better combination than Paranormal Romance and New Adult.


1 comment:

  1. Ruby red will not comes in dutch, so i hope for you that he will be show in the vs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...