Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (1)

A person can never have enough books. So it doesn't matter how many books I have on my shelves, I always want more. In this segment of my blog you can read what books are high on my wishlist.

Witches and vampires together in one book, sounds perfect to me. Add some humor to the story and it's just my kind of book!

The first book really intrigued me. I was so different from everything I've read and because of the cliffhanger at the end I can't wait until I get my hands on the second book.

SEP is one of my all time favorite writers. I love every single book she has written so far. They always leave me feeling happy and anxious to read the next one.

This book has been recommended to me multiple times on Goodreads. And since I'm a New Adult addict ever since I discovered the genre existed, I can't wait to read every New Adult book there is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...