Friday, April 26, 2013

Filling Up The Weekend (3)

If you're like me, and have countless books but still have no idea what to read sometimes, here are some tips for you to read during those fantastic days called The Weekend:

New Adult: The Bet by Rachel van Dyken
This book is #1 on the New York Times bestseller list, and rightly so. My review will go online soon, but if I were you, I wouldn't wait for that. Just go read it! It's amazing.

Chick lit: The Trouble With Paradise by Jill Shalvis
A great book to take with you to the beach. I read it during the winter, but this book makes you long for the summer, believe me.

Paranormal Romance: Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
This series has the perfect blend of main characters, it has all the paranormal beings you could wish for; vampires, werewolves and incubi. I enjoyed it very much!

Young Adult: Avalon High by Meg Cabot
Normally I'm not really into Merlin and King Arthur stuff, but this book was so fun to read that I gave it five stars. It's been awhile since I read it, but I remember being very sad that it was a stand alone book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...