Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Favorite Quotes (2)


In this segment of my blog you can read my favorite quotes from the books I read in the past few weeks

"I don't think he meant to kiss me," I said finally.
"What? Did he slip and fall on your mouth? Those things are known to happen." 

- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

"You look like you got more of a bath than the car. I never
thought washing a car would be so hard, but after watching you for the last fifteen minutes, I’m convinced it should be an Olympic sport." 

- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

"Somebody's here to see you," she said, as though annoyed.

"Male or female?"
"Male. It's-"
"Does he look like a Jehovah's Witness?"
She blinked in surprise. "Um, no. Do we suddenly have a problem with Jehovah's Witnesses?"
"Oh, no. Not at all. I closed the door on a couple this morning. Thought they might send their homies after me."
- Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones


Don't go buying trouble. It's free and it knows where you live.
- Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones

"Um, is it naked movie night? I'm not sure I got that memo." She looked him up and down when he turned around.
"I'm sorry, does my masculinity frighten your prudish nature?"
She snorted. "Please, I just don't want to get last night's skank on me. I hear diseases travel through too much skin contact."
- The Bet by Rachel van Dyken

"A man who'll love you when you look like hell will love you always."
- Aphrodite's Kiss by Julia Kenner




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...