Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (4)

After writing about all the beautiful covers last week, I've decided to do another theme this week: Series. I'm gonna tell you which series I really want to read, but haven't had the chance to buy/read.




I bought the first book almost two years ago but still haven't read it. Shame on me, because it's supposed to be a really great series. The third book is coming out next month.

This one has been on my wishlist for a long time. I love books about strong and fierce women. And she's a half-vampire, I definitely like that.



I still regret not reading I Heart New York before coming here. Would have been excellent research ;)

After reading Damaged, I want to read everything Ward has written. That's how much I liked it. So I'm expecting this series to be awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...