Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (2)

A person can never have enough books. So it doesn't matter how many books I have on my shelves, I always want more. In this segment of my blog you can read what books are high on my wishlist.

Chick lit: Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Jill Mansell
Jill Mansell is an autobuy for me. I don't even have to read the summary to know I want to have it. Unfortunately it's not available in the US yet so I have to be patient.

Paranormal: Iced (Dani O'Malley #1) by Karen Marie Moning
I devoured the Fever serie by KMM so when I saw there was a spin-off I immediately placed it somewhere at the top of my wishlist. Have. To. Have. It!

Young Adult: Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
I've been reading some mixed reviews about this one but the story sounds cool. I mean, building the perfect boy?? What girl doesn't want to do that?

Young Adult/Fantasy: Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker #1) by Jenna Black
I never get tired of reading about the Faerie. But I have to say, after reading the Wings series by Aprilynne Pike all of the other YA Faerie books kind of disappoint me..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...