Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (5)

Young Adult/Chick lit: Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham
The Gilmore Girls is an awesome show. That's just how it is. So when I found out Lauren Graham (aka Lorelai) wrote a book, I got super excited. Writing is very different from acting of course, so I'm very curious to see how this book is.

New Adult: For You by Mimi Strong
I came across this author on facebook by accident and then found out she writes New Adults! And you all know I will never turn down a NA..

Paranormal Romance: Succubi Like it Hot by Jill Myles
I'm a huge Succubus fan and I really enjoyed the first book in this series. The second one is on the top of my to-buy list when I get back home in June.


Young Adult/Fantasy: Abandon by Meg Cabot
I love Meg Cabot. Her Mediator series is awesome, so after reading the first three of those (my library didn't have the others) I decided I want to read all of her book, and this one has been on my wishlist ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...