Us bookworms are very sensitive creatures. You can insult us and our books very easily. Keep reading if you want to know what you really shouldn't say to us.
1. But you still have all those books that you haven't read, so why are you buying new ones?
2. Why do you have to buy so many books? You can't read them all at the same time anyway. Can't you just buy one?
3. Why are your reading that book again? You've already read it
4. Why don't you just get all those books from the library, then you don't have to buy them.
5. How can you not know what to read. You have tons of books, just pick one.
6. Are you seriously sniffing your book?
7. Did you just say you have nothing to read? You have a whole bookcase filled with books!
8. The movie is way better than the book.
9. You knew you had to get up early, so why did you stay up so late last night? Couldn't you just finish the book today?
10. You read that book on your ereader right? Then why did you buy the physical copy too?
11. Why are you reading about supernatural crap. You know it's never gonna happen in real life anyway.
12. Your books are messing you up. In the real world guys don't act like the ones in your books.
13. You've been reading for hours. Don't you have anything better to do?
14. We came to the mall to buy clothes/groceries/etc, so you can't stop at the bookstore.
15. Can't you think of a different gift that I can give you?