Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (11)

While I'm lying by the pool and enjoying the sun in Turkey, (no I'm not trying to make you jealous at all!) I have a new wishlist for you.


Young Adult: The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball (THEBW #1) by Risa Green
Almost everyone on Goodreads calls it a cute and funny story. Made me curious of course, I'm not one to turn down cute stories! 

New Adult: Moving Neutral (Moving Neutral #1) by Katy Atlas
The cover caught my attention. A microphone, does that mean sexy rockstars?   Why, yes it does! The storyline seems a little farfetched, (girl stands in line for coffee before going to a concert of her favorite band, and then the lead guitarist suddenly stands in line behind her to sweep her of her feet) but as long as the book involves rockstars, I'm in.


Chick lit: Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
There are a few chick lit writers who's books are always an auto-buy for me. Sophie Kinsella is one of them. Although I really didn't like her Shopaholic series, all of her standalone books are lovely.

Paranormal Romance: Stray (Shifters #1) by Rachel Vincent
Goodreads is seriously one of the best websites ever. I don't know where I'd be without all the great recommendations. I recently found Stray, a book about werecats. That's a new one. It sounds very interesting, can't wait to start reading it. Thank you goodreads!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...