Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (9)

A person can never have enough books. So it doesn't matter how many books I have on my shelves, I always want more. In this segment of my blog you can read what books are on my wishlist.

Young Adult: This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Honestly, I don't read a lot of contemporary YA's, but this one immediately caught my attention. The synopsis sounds great and I'm pretty sure this book is really good. (If not, I'm gonna be really sad)

Whenever Richelle releases a new book, I don't even have to know what's it about. Everything she writes is awesome and so this book will be in my possession very soon!

I just came across this book on Goodreads and it looks very intriguing. I'm a sucker for forbidden love and all that stuff. Can't wait to read this one.

Goodreads recommended this book to me because I read almost all of Susan E. Phillips' books, and since I'm a huge SEP fan, this book has to be good too. I love sports romances! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...