Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (13)

So, it's still July, which means it's still Sequel Month. Which means, this Wishlist Wednesday is going to be filled with sequels. Keep reading if you want to know which sequels are high on my wishlist.

Paranormal Romance: The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12) by J.R. Ward
If you're a fan of Paranormal Romance and you haven't read the BDB series yet, shame on you! These books are seriously awesome. All those badass vampires.. Sigh!

Young Adult: The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
Bloodlines is a great spin off from the Vampire Academy series. I was always fond of Adrian and I'm happy he's found someone he likes more than Rose. He deserves happiness, and I'm anxious to see if he's finally going to get it in this book!

Young Adult: Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy #5) by Jennifer Estep
I've read the first four books right after eachother. It only took me a few days to read them because they were so addictive. Can hardly wait to get my hands on the fifth book!

Young Adult: Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lux is the best series I've read so far this year. I don't even remember who was responsible for me buying Obsidian, but whoever it was, THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...