Friday, April 12, 2013

Filling Up The Weekend (2)

If you're like me, and have countless books but still have no idea what to read sometimes, here are some tips for you to read during those fantastic days called The Weekend:

Chick lit: Aussie Rules by Jill Shalvis
I've reread this book multiple times and loved it every time. It's a sexy, carefree, feel good story. Perfect for a quiet weekend in at home.

Paranormal Romance: Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1) by J.R. Ward
The BDB series is one of my favorite series of all time. If you haven't read it yet, please do! Bad ass, gorgeous looking vampires. Love it!




Young Adult: Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I devoured this book within 24 hours. When you start reading this, make sure you have the following books too, because you are gonna want to read those too, believe me.

Chick lit: It Had to Be You (Chicago Stars #1) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
The beauty about SEP's books is that you can read them separate and out of order and they still make perfect sense. This book is one of my favorites by Phillips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...